Get Advanced Tankless Water Heaters Benefits with Extreme Plumbing in Boston. (978) 352-7900 Discover the cost-effective benefits of non-condensing tankless water heater installations, for both the customer and the professional. Get Cost-effective tankless water heater installation in Boston areas Get Advanced tankless water heaters installed with a number of benefits over traditional storage tank water heaters, including:
• Increased energy efficiency: Tankless water heaters heat water on demand, only when it is needed. This can save homeowners up to 30% on their water heating energy costs.
• Reduced water consumption: Tankless water heaters also reduce water consumption, as there is no need to keep a tank of hot water heated at all times.
• Longer lifespan: Tankless water heaters typically have a longer lifespan than traditional storage tank water heaters, lasting up to 20 years or more.
• Smaller size: Tankless water heaters are much smaller than traditional storage tank water heaters, freeing up valuable space in your home.
• Improved safety: Tankless water heaters are less likely to leak or flood than traditional storage tank water heaters.
In addition to these general benefits, advanced tankless water heaters offer a number of additional features, such as:
• Recirculation pumps: Recirculation pumps circulate hot water through the plumbing system, so that hot water is available immediately at the faucet. This can save water and energy, as you won’t have to waste water waiting for it to heat up.
• Timers: Timers can be used to schedule the tankless water heater to operate during off-peak hours, when energy rates are typically lower.
• Smart features: Some advanced tankless water heaters come with smart features, such as Wi-Fi connectivity and voice control. This allows you to monitor and control your tankless water heater from anywhere.
The RE Series tankless water heater from Rinnai: Affordable and Energy Efficient
When discussing tankless water heater options with clients, cost-efficiency is a crucial selling point. Tankless units, like Rinnai’s RE Series, are not only more energy efficient, but they also provide water savings and increased product longevity. These factors make them an affordable choice for water heating solutions. Smart-Circ™ Intelligent Recirculation™, can predict a household’s hot water needs.
Increasing energy efficiency:
Improved energy efficiency: Traditional residential tanks have a thermal efficiency of 60-65%, while non-condensing tankless units are around 85% thermally efficient. This means they use less fuel and energy to operate. Rinnai’s RE Series features Smart-Circ Intelligent Recirculation technology, which predicts a household’s hot water needs and conserves energy by scheduling hot water delivery based on past usage. This eliminates the wasteful running of the pump during off-times.
Increasing water conservation:
The recirculation patterns of tankless units help save water by providing immediate hot water when needed. This eliminates the need to run water from a faucet or appliance until it reaches the desired temperature, reducing water waste.
Extended longevity: According to the Department of Energy, tank water heaters typically last 10-15 years, while tankless water heaters can last up to 20 years.
Here are some specific examples of advanced tankless water heaters and their benefits:
• Rinnai RE Series: The Rinnai RE Series is a line of advanced tankless water heaters that feature a number of innovative technologies, including Smart-Circ™ Intelligent Recirculation™. Smart-Circ™ uses machine learning to predict hot water needs and deliver it to the faucet immediately. This can save homeowners up to 40% on their water heating energy costs.
• Navien NPE Series: The Navien NPE Series is another line of advanced tankless water heaters that features a number of innovative technologies, including ECO mode and Active Energy Management (AEM). ECO mode reduces energy consumption by up to 30%, while AEM optimizes energy usage for maximum efficiency.
• Bosch CSG Series: The Bosch CSG Series is a line of advanced tankless water heaters that features a number of innovative technologies, including ComfortFlow technology and a built-in recirculation pump. ComfortFlow technology ensures that hot water is available immediately at the faucet, while the built-in recirculation pump saves water and energy by circulating hot water through the plumbing system.
Cost-effective installation is a crucial factor that influences purchasing decisions. While new tankless technologies have influenced product costs, recent innovations have also decreased installation time and expenses.
For instance, the RE series provides economical concentric venting solutions for non-condensing units. With this technology, the need for a dedicated return line is eliminated, resulting in time and money savings. Instead, a thermal bypass valve allows water in the system to recirculate through the cold-water line back to the tankless water heater, enabling faster hot water regardless of plumbing setup.
Moreover, the number of trained and experienced installers for tankless water heaters has significantly increased in recent years. These professionals can efficiently complete the installation, reducing costs for homeowners.
Thanks to advancements in water technology, tankless water heaters are now more affordable than ever. To find out more about the RE Series, visit rinnai.us.