AIR CONDITIONING HAVERHILL IN ESSEX COUNTY MA
Extreme Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning in Haverhill offers air conditioning maintenance and installation services | 24/7 Emergency Service Available | TOLL-FREE: (800) 942-8555 | LOCAL: (978) 352-7900.
Your home’s comfort is dependent on how well your air conditioner system is maintained. Your Haverhill air conditioning system may not be running at its best and could cause your home to lose the comfort it provides. As essential as maintaining your car’s maintenance, HVAC system maintenance is equally crucial for your home. Extreme Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning in Haverhill will ensure that your HVAC system and AC units run smoothly and efficiently. Here are some items that our technicians look for when they visit your HVAC system.
Expert Repairs & Installations for Restoring Your Comfort Fast!
Extreme Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning in Haverhill will provide efficient solutions when it comes time to replace your air conditioner. We can ensure your home is comfortable while keeping your utility bills low by providing Rheem equipment that is the best in the industry. Rheem products are top-quality and innovative. They offer excellent warranties, reliable performance, and exceptional service and support. We are confident to say that Rheem solutions provide a new level of comfort.
What does an excellent central air unit have in common?
They are efficient and use minimal electricity to keep utility bills low. When properly maintained, they provide reliable and consistent performance year after year. They are quiet, reliable, and require little maintenance.
How do I make sure that my Unit is the correct size?
1) A small air conditioner won’t cool your home enough, as it is obvious. Many people don’t realize that an excessively sized air conditioner will cycle (turn on/off) more than it needs, which can lead to expensive energy waste and put undue strain on your compressor.
2) Extreme Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning in Haverhill can determine the ideal size for your home after analyzing your cooling needs. Dimensions and exposure of windows. The local climate, insulation, floor space. Heat-generating appliances. Your home’s orientation. The amount of shade your home in Haverhill MA gets from trees.
3) Extreme Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning in Haverhill will specify the cooling capacity of your system in either Btu/h or refrigeration tons. One ton equals 12,000 Btu/h.
Which air conditioners use less energy?
Air conditioner manufacturers today are required to rate and evaluate their equipment according to energy efficiency, much like auto manufacturers. This rating, also known as the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER), is commonly used in the industry. Equipment that has a higher SEER is more efficient.
Most central air systems in new homes near Haverhill Massachusetts are standard builders’ models. Haverhill Property owners have the option to upgrade their residential or commercial central air conditioner units if they feel it is necessary. Although higher SEER models tend to be more expensive, they can help reduce your home’s energy costs over time.
What does an excellent central air unit have in common?
1) The compressor is at the heart of any condensing unit. It works hard and long on a hot day. Every Rheem condensing unit that Rheem produces has an advanced scroll compressor. Scroll compressors are regarded as the best in quiet operation, reliability and efficiency.
2) Louvered steel cabinets are another feature to look out for. These cabinets protect the coils against damage and prevent costly repairs.
3) The fan noise from air conditioners can also be a problem with condensing units. For quieter fan operation, Rheem units feature a grill design that reduces air restriction.
Tips to Beat the Heat
CLEAN INDOOR & OUTDOOR COILS
Dirty coils reduce the operational efficiency of your system, costing more energy bills and an increase in wear-and-tear.
MAINTAIN REFRIGERANT LEVELS
Too much or too little refrigerant can damage the compressor leading to decreased efficiency.
ENSURE MAXIMUM AIR CIRCULATION
Clean and adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow for higher comfort levels.
Haverhill is a city in Essex County, Massachusetts, United States. Haverhill is located 35 miles north of Boston on the New Hampshire border and about 17 miles from the Atlantic Ocean. The population was 67,787 at the 2020 United States Census. Wikipedia The town was home to a significant shoe-making industry for many decades. By the end of 1913, one-tenth of the shoes produced in the United States were made in Haverhill, and because of this the town was known during the time as the “Queen Slipper City“.
The City of Haverhill, located in northeastern Massachusetts on the Merrimack River, is one of the oldest historic communities in the state. It is situated in northern Essex County, is bordered by the towns of Methuen on the west, Groveland and Boxford on the south, West Newbury on the east, and the state of New Hampshire on the north. Haverhill contains almost 36 square miles of area and a wide variety of land uses, ranging from rural agricultural areas to urban areas such as the city’s historical industrial center.
Established in 1640 as Pentucket, Haverhill was incorporated as a city in 1870. Although originally settled as farmland, the city evolved into a major industrial center through the establishment of saw and grist mills in the late 17th century, tanneries and boatyards in the early 18th century, and shoe manufacturing, its leading industry for 180 years. The city remained a thriving industrial center until the severe depression of the 1930s. Currently, computer technology and research industries thrive within Haverhill’s seven industrial parks, business districts, and newly rehabilitated central business district.
Zip codes: 01830, 01832, 01835.
We Confidently Provide Excellent Service to Our Customers
Have a look at some of the kind words our satisfied customers had to say about working with us:
““What a pleasure it was to experience attitude, appearance, courtesy and all around pleasant demeanor from each one of your technicians…. They came in and got started in such a professional and organized scenario that I felt myself relaxing knowing that there would be no problems. How right I was! They worked together like a “well-oiled machine” and when they finished – even though most of the work was in the garage- they even swept the floor…”
“I feel that Extreme Plumbing stopped at nothing to make me happy. I felt that I was dealing with a very experienced and polite company from the moment that I called in stating that my furnace wasn’t working. Thankfully they fixed it the same day & had very reasonable prices.”